Thursday, December 22, 2005

The day before the day before Christmas Eve

Well hi there...So, today is December 22, 2005. The day before the day before Christmas eve and I still have not finished all of my Christmas shopping. BUT!.....Im done shopping for Brax, so that's all that really matters. Right?

So, let me tell you whats been going on with me. Yesterday I woke up, my left eye felt a little weird (Kinda like your eyes feel when you've slept really hard). So I make Brax's breakfast and my morning coffee. I take myself and my coffee to the bathroom, as Im trying to look in the mirror at what ever this is going on with my eye, I set my coffee down on the edge of the sink counter (without looking) and then Crash Bang Boom! splatter!!!! Yes, I sat the cup too close to the edge of the sink and the whole cup of scalding hot coffee splashes all over the counter, all over the wall behind the comode and all over the floor. This is gonna be a good day, I can already tell.

So, I still havent gotten to see what is wrong with my eye as I must clean up the coffee spill before it becomes a sugary glue all over our walls and floor. As we all know if this were to happen Id be in Mikey Hell! So I get that all cleaned up and finally get to look in the mirror. OMG!!!!! I scream. "I look like Quasimoto!". Yes the cold that Ive been fighting for the last 2 weeks seems to have made its way to my left eye. My eyelid looks like someone socked me in it and is swollen. My eyeball itself is bloodshot.

Yesterday afternoon at about 3 I call my doctor, again, they say they probaby cant get me in (I knew this already). I explained I need something for my Quasimoto eye and my raw red throat. So finally at about 6pm lastnight the nurse calls and says they called me in a script for Amoxicillan and some kinda eye drops.

So Mikey goes and gets these for me. I take the pill and put in the drops and go to bed.


So that was yesterday. Now we're at today. I wake up and my eye feels funky still. I go look in the mirror, ACK!!!! The cold has now moved down to beneath my eye too. So now I look like Mikey finally had enough of my shit and socked me in the eye. This really sucks. Let me tell ya.

So that's whats been going on today so far. It is only 12:30, so Im sure that's not all that will rear its ugly head today.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Johnson Babbled...

I really hate those kind of days! Mikey probably did get sick of your crap and bust ya one! LOL!! Love ya honey!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Casa