Monday, December 26, 2005

Ahhh Christmas is over....

So Christmas went well for us. We went to my mom's house for Christmas Eve (tradition). All the kids opened their presents as well as Brax and Marc LOL.

Brax was so cute. He opened his Amp and instead of saying, "Where's the guitar". He says "Oh yeah, Mikey said we'll get a guitar later". He was happy as a lark with just the amp. We hid the Guitar behind the Christmas tree and didn't include it with his mound of presents to open. The Amp was the last thing he opened. So after he said the cutest thing all year, we handed him the Guitar. The look on his face was priceless. I proudly announced, "Now I have my own little Billy Joe!". Of course, Brax and I were the only ones that got that, but that's all that matters.


I got new piggy slippers, If anyone has seen my existing ones, you know I needed new ones....














So, every year Mikey and I agree not to get each other anything for Christmas. But, as usual I'm the only one that follows this rule. So yeah, sitting in our living room for 2 days was this Huge Heavy box, approximately 3x3x3 and Heavy as all hell. So Christmas morning I make Mikey open what few cheesy gifts I got him (a Tshirt that says "Its just a flesh wound" with the Black Knight on it, a Tshirt with the Spy vs. Spy guys, DVD's - The Craft - All of Me - The Golden Child - Fraggle Rock and some slippers) then I open mine.

I got several cool DVDs - Stand By Me - Willy Wonka (Original) - Willy Wonka (Remake w/ Johnny Depp) - Primal Fear (With my Ed YuM YuM). Then I open the Huge mystery box, its a 20" flat screen TV with a DVD and VHS combo WooHoo!!!!! (First thing I say is "Now Lil isnt stuck watching just VHS tapes, LoL". So anyway, we take it out of the box (Im excited to get it setup) when much to our dismay, the lower right hand corner of the TV by the speakers is all bashed in. Well, apparently when Mikey went to get this for me, it was the only one left in stock at Best Buy. The box was crushed, but the sales guy wouldnt let Mikey take it out of the box to see if it was ok. Well, it wasnt. So Mikey and Brax will be taking it back on Tuesday to get me a new one. I can't wait!

So all in all we all had a great Christmas. I was very content with all my presents as was Mikey and Brax. But, I must say the best Gift of all was being able to spend Christmas Eve with my Mom. I didn't need any gifts as long as I had that!

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas, I know we did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Casa