Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Nothing New

America Idol is on tonight WooHoo. I love this time of the year.

Tuesday nights Brax and I curl up on the couch and watch it together. We usually like the same people as well.

Wednesday night I either go to Christals or RayeAnne's. Its a ritual. It's one night during the week MiKeY knows I will NOT be home. I love hanging out with my girlfriends and watching this stuff. We get into girly arguments over who's better. Plus I get to spend some quality time with my best friends. This year, so far, we all agree on the same people.

Now that it is on Thursday nights as well, I watch it at home. By myself. Yelling like a maniac at the T.V. LoL

Here are MY choices in no particular order:

Now, I must say Yes Ace and Chris are HOTTTTT!!! However, they can sing, so looks arent everything LoL.

Anyway. Don't have a lot more to say....so I shall bid you all adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Casa