Sunday, April 09, 2006

Its all about the lines...

So I was lucky enough to be able to work from home on Friday. Im crosseyed, but I did get to enjoy some really nice scenery....

This one is the f
ront yard... Oh wait, no thats the scenery LoL




















This is to show how straight the lines must be in our yard



















Yes, Mikey mows part of the neighbors yard in front so that the stripes match ours
















See what I get to put up with. Id say there's a touch of OCD goin on here LoL

4 Comments:

Blogger Diana Babbled...

That's funny. Hell, I'm lucky enough if the grass gets cut! Forget the perfect lines. ;o)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Chris Johnson Babbled...

Wow! What great scenery!! I should come over to your house more often!! :D

6:50 PM  
Blogger Dave Morris Babbled...

Send him over, my stripes look like shit.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Babbled...

when i was a kid, my best friend's father used to be like this. we weren't allowed to walk on the grass... EVER! i never really understood and can't say that i do now. but whatever makes mikey happy... ;o)

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Casa