Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day! I can't say I had a really exciting one, kinda quiet.

Brax and I went up to the hospital and spent a few hours with my mom. I washed her hair for her. She's in really good spirits and doesnt seem to be in a lot of pain, however that could be contributed to the vicodin, Im sure. The 24 hour update shows that the Staph Infection (Cellulitis) is not multiplying. We find out tomorrow for sure. Keep your fingers crossed!

I received a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure. I guess now I'll have to cease and desist gnawing on my finger nails so I can use it LoL.

Hope everyone had a good day. Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula Babbled...

I hope your mom is doing better. Mothers day was very quiet for us as well, laid around the house all day.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Casa