Friday, December 30, 2005

Day before New Years Eve

Happy Friday EVERYONE!!! Im so glad this week is over. Even though it was only a 4 day work week for me, it took forever for friday to get here!

I get to go pick up Brax tonight. I love my weekends. I miss him so much on my off weeks, I look so forward to seeing him.

I think tonight we'll even go over to B & C's or stay home and watch movies. Its up to Brax what we do. I don't think he'll mind going over to B & C's now that he has his Nintendo DS. He'll have something to do.

Mikey went and picked up the rest of our Bathroom tile on Weds. Now all I have to do is pick a paint color, decide on a faucet and a counter top.

The paint shouldnt be so hard. The faucet should be fairly easy too. I just want something in brushed metal. I do not want anything shiny. Im very messy when it comes to brushing my teeth and do not want to have to clean the faucet all the time.

The countertop on the other hand is going to be a hard one. I can't decide if I want one where the sink sits under it or on top of it. I have no idea what color I want either. Mikey suggested white. I think not. Our tile for the shower and the floor is a terracotta color (like the tiles in our bathrooms in Playa Del Carmen). White will not work. I need to figure this out soon. The redoing the bathroom is supposed to be our winter project. UgH!!!

Anyway, New Years is tomorrow. I think we're going over to C & L's. Mindy is going to Amanda's humble abode. It will be wierd not spending NYE with her, I've spent the last 3 with her and the crew. I told her we'll just have to make sure we call each other. LoL

So anyway, its only 235 pm, 2 more hours to go til I getta pick up Brax...I cant wait....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Babbled...

Of course we'll call! We'll be together in spirit.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Casa