Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Once again... The best MOM ever...


Yes, I know I have'nt blogged in eons. But, I had to blog now. My son LOVES "Blue Man Group" as do I. He happened to mention to me about 2 weeks ago, when he saw the commercial on TV, that they were coming. I, however, was in the middle of doing truckloads of laundry, therefore I acknowledged his statement, but continued on with my task.


It wasn't until a week ago that I received my weekly email notice from Scott Trade about upcoming events that I noticed "Blue Man Group" was coming April 4th! It was at that time that I remembered Brax mentioning something about them coming and totally dismissing it. That email began my search....


Craigs list, blah. No "good" tickets. EBay, My Best friend! Found 2, 2nd row, aisle seats, for sale. Bid. Waited painstakingly for 3 days, still no other bids. Upped my bid just a tad just in case. .....


Won said bid. I am now the proud owner of 2, 2nd row center aisle seats, for "Blue Man Group"!!! YaY me!


I then paid attention to the person I purchased them from (don't get me wrong, I made sure before ordering them that they were a high "star" seller) was the same person/company I had purchased our "FOB" (for the unknowing, Fall Out Boy" ) Tickets from back in 07. The Guy remembered me and emailed saying "Are these for your son too?". I replied "Well, Yes, they are!" He replied with "So, You're going to be the 'Best Mom Ever' again?" Of course, I replied with "Why, Yes, I am!"... hehehe


Anyway, I was excited, so I had to post....


Hope all are well!


I bid you adieu!


1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Johnson Babbled...

How cool! You are a great mom.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Casa